Monday, July 16, 2012

H20K

It wasn't until I started this project that I really realized that I had a huge, and very stupid, problem with so many kinds of water! WATER! Of all things! When I started this, I determined that I "didn't like" Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tonic Water, Flavored Water, and my most ridiculous objection, Water At A Restaurant with a Piece of Lemon In It. Geez Louise, talk about a Picky Bitch!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that I have dealt with myself, and I no longer feel the need to be crazy and turn my nose up at drinking any type of water, unless it is Salt Water, Muddy Water Full of Intestinal Parasites or Water From The Actual Toilet Bowl.
I am happy that I can embrace all kinds of Waters.
I drank my final bottle of flavored water today... a Blackberry flavored "Hint Fizz" water. It was fine. No need to be ridiculous about it!

So, let's all celebrate my recent victories in the only appropriate way I know how! Here's Liberace playing the Beer Barrel Polka accompanied by The Dancing Waters!!!! :-D




I'm really getting down to the nitty gritty here, guys. Of course, I did pass by the display of Seaweed Snacks at Trader Joe's the other day.... and I just kept on walking by....




No comments:

Post a Comment