Monday, May 28, 2012

Progress Report #3

It's that time again! Here's where I stand, 3 months in.... this is what I have been considering my halfway mark... in my mind, this project was going to take about 6 months... we'll see....

Conquered!

* Raw Onions
* Tonic Water
* Tabbouleh
* White Wine
* Endive
* Parsnips
* Kohlrabi
* Lamb's Quarters
* Root Beer
* Sauerkraut
* Mustard
* Baba Ghanoush
* Taro Chips
* Daikon
* Radishes
* Earl Grey Tea
* Pickled Ginger
* Broccoli Rabe
* Onion Rings
* Poutine
* "Everything" Pretzel Slims
* Beer, dark
* Grapefruit Juice, when served in a cocktail that includes sweet ingredients
* Radicchio
* Bloody Mary
* Sparkling Water
* Dark 'n Stormy
* Lemongrass
* Reuben Sandwich
* Chai
* Kimchi

Works in Progress...

* Grapefruit
* Seaweed Snacks
* Beer, light
* Mole
* Cranberry Juice
* Champagne
* Turnips
* Mineral Water
* Kombucha Disqualified from the competition for being health food!
* Sea vegetables
* Ginger Beer
* Baklava
* Herbal Tea
* Chocolate with Spicy stuff in it
* Floral Flavored Foods
* Flavored Water

Haven't Gotten Around To.... Yet.

* Green Tea Flavored Treats
* Tiramisu
* Spaghetti Squash
* Brazilian Food
* Raw Foods
* "Jerk" style food
* "Blackened" style food

My goal for the next month is to really concentrate on those "works in progress," especially the ones that have been in progress for almost the whole 3 months. I'm looking at you, Cranberry Juice and Grapefruit....

This is gonna be me eating grapefruit.

And no, I didn't open the seaweed snacks yet. It's a holiday! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment